CG GENERALIST | CG ILLUSTRATION / MOTION DESIGN | IMAGE MANIPULATION
• 18+ years experience in the Computer Graphic Field
• 8+ years experience as a freelancer for advertising, events, and e Learning
• Self-taught artist with an uncommon ability to adapt, learn and improve a new workflow and tools.
• Clear comprehension of clients demands, executing quality work, while maintaining tight deadlines.
• Overview of the entire 3D scene process including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, compositing and post-production.
• Ability to animate with mixed technics 3D and 2D for Motion Design and Special Effects.
• Specialties: composition scene, lighting, CG Generalist and photo manipulation.
• Basic knowledge of video editing.
• Autodesk Maya
• Autodesk Mudbox
• Pixologic Zbrush
• Solidangle Arnold
• Chaosgroup Vray
• Next Limit Maxwell Render
• Adobe After Effect
• 3D Elements
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Premiere
• Adobe Illustrator
Founder of Medto Company
Specializing in 3D Computer Graphics, animation, and Photo Manipulation for advertising, institutional, architectural, events.
High Quality Visual Graphics used across varied mediums (print, web, and motion).
Provides full service production needs from concept, execution to finished product. Well versed in all aspects when undertaking any job, big or small.
Clients : Drive Dentsu, JWT, DDB Casablanca Morocco
CG Generalist for the company Videorama Casablanca Morocco specialized in advertising production – http://www.videorama.ma
Production of 3d animation for advertising broadcast videos, in charge of hard surfaces and organic modelization, animation, lighting and rendering.
Multimedia Assistant – http://www.univ-tlse3.fr
In charge of multimedia creatives for the Medical University of Toulouse France:
ETPA Ecole de photographie et game design – Toulouse, France 2004
Independent and continuing studies in the field of computer graphic.
Equal forces personal project published in the following magazines:
Image of the week – http://www.3dartistonline.com/image/15461/equal_forces
Desert avatar illustration featured on the cover of a 3d french paper magazine 3d mag – http://www.nvidia.fr/object/3d-mag-concours-2010-fr.html
Fluent in French and English
Computer hardware knowledge
This post is also available in: Anglais